Internet is the marketplace where small and large businesses alike provide services to users and customers. The reach and potential of internet websites is tremendous. It is at the very core of the online business. Online business typically strive hard to succeed while innovating websites with unique features. This ultimately creates a noticeable and user friendly website. Web design and development services have therefore increased owing to higher demand. The most important part in web designing is conversion from PSD to HTML template. It is also the most difficult phase for developing a website. The ability of the website is greatly enhanced when this phase is completed. Thus the website develops cross browser compatibility leading directly to website which is customer friendly. The important aspects of PSD to HTML conversion followed are:
- Page formatting.
- Ability to hand code and avoiding use of automated software.
- Compliance followed with W3C standards of coding with HTML.
- Optimization for website convenience in loading (image resolution to neat size).
- Necessarily add Meta tags (important for obtaining web site objective).
- Effective formatting using necessary and requisite text and pictures.
PSD to HTML conversion includes converting images to HTML where search engine spiders can track them. This conversion again is normally effective by following all the above given details. With effective conversion of PSD to HTML a website can deliver greater benefits. These benefits are not just restricted to user friendliness or enhancing traffic but range from allowing better navigation, clearly increasing quality in mark up, better flexibility and efficiency in utility of website with a higher compatibility.
Amit Pankaj works as a Senior Technical Writer with PSD to HTML Providers. He specializes in Social Media, Content Manegement and SEO. PSD to HTML Providers shares information and insight on PSD to HTMLConversion and integration with 3rd party CMSs like WordPress, Magento, Drupal and Joomla. Subscribe to our Blog RSS for updates on HTML Conversion Service.
- A Redefined Internet Explorer 10 with HTML5 and CSS3
- Responsive design themes preferred over ‘iPhone’ application
- Is HTML5 better than HTML4?
- How to manage an affordable conversion pricing?
- Benefits of SSL certificate for your website