With rapid advancements in the technology, developing a website today takes almost no time. Within a very short duration, a fast, quick and dynamic website can be created to achieve a range of personal and professional targets. But then, only designing and developing a website is half the battle won; there is more to the websites than only the overall design & development. A website must come good on various parameters to be called an ideal and useful website; after all, only the quality websites remain alive for a longer duration to fight the competition. read more
- A Redefined Internet Explorer 10 with HTML5 and CSS3
- Responsive design themes preferred over ‘iPhone’ application
- Is HTML5 better than HTML4?
- How to manage an affordable conversion pricing?
- Benefits of SSL certificate for your website