While choosing an employee for your organization can be a blend of your gut feel plus his/her qualifications/achievements, the same doesn’t really hold true for choosing a Content Management System for the online face of your firm (read website). Yes, they are platforms to generate, edit, publish and manage your content. But a choice may sometimes go right and sometimes go horribly wrong-it’s all about comprehending your needs. Let’s elucidate certain factors to ascertain how to take your pick. read more
Today, web development process has changed drastically and CMS has made it easy and robust. There is plethora of CMSs which are used for different purposes from commercial, security, posting blogs to managing websites’ content. So, selecting CMS becomes very important aspect for a site owner to make a website user friendly and live. This article will discuss some major points before selecting a CMS. read more
- A Redefined Internet Explorer 10 with HTML5 and CSS3
- Responsive design themes preferred over ‘iPhone’ application
- Is HTML5 better than HTML4?
- How to manage an affordable conversion pricing?
- Benefits of SSL certificate for your website